HTML, CSS, Animation Action Scripting *Note – Programming is not my strength.
Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, In-Design, Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, Visio), Maya, Second Life, WordPress
Presentation and Demonstrations, Technical Writing, Business Formatting, Research, Presentation, Organizational, Administrative, Event Planning, Digital Strategy
University of Central Florida, Masters of Science Modeling and Simulation
University of Central Florida, Digital Media (Internet Interactions), Bachelor of Arts
Brevard Community College, General Education with Emphasis in Graphic Design, Associate of Arts
Project Coordinator and Research Associate -Current Position
University of Central Florida Institute for Simulation Training
Simulation Training and Technology Center, Army Research Labs, Orlando, FL
• Lead project coordinator for Gaming Platform, managed and lead creative teams to reach project goals.
• Provide full coordination and leading of Demonstrations and Events.
• Present ideas and concepts to military leadership
• Creative consultation and Development of Game Design Documentation (GDD’s) for a Serious Gaming Platform
• Copy-writing and editing of publications, articles and marketing materials to develop the branding of EDGE to create full experience
• Calendar and schedule organization
• Supportive role to the project manager
• Serious game design consultation
• Public relations coordination and strategic marketing planning
• Research in the creation of immersive, multi-platform digital experiences for training
Production Design and Assistance
The Spooked Horse Production Company, Brooklyn, NY
Multimedia Specialist and Digital Strategist,
Advanced Distributed Learning (ADL) Co-Lab, Orlando, FL
• Lead Designer for the Naval Air Warfare Center Training Systems Division (NAWCTSD)’s Second Life Island.
• Demonstration and public presentation speaker for GameTech User’s Conference, ADL’s Implementation Fest, and I/ITSEC.
• Marketing and Outreach chair for the Serious Games Showcase and Challenge.
• Deputy Director of the Marketing and Public Relations PAO committee for Defense GameTech User’s Conference.
• Research in the creation of immersive, multi-platform digital experiences for education and training.
• Support in Game Design Concept and game play for educational mini games.
• Depict complex theories and concepts of the ADL program in a visual representation to enable the understanding of the ADL Initiative.
• Illustrated, designed and animated game art such as backgrounds, HUD displays, and characters for Defense Acquisition University (DAU), mini games, such as: Charge! A Pricing Game, Vocabulary Challenge, and Acquisition Tuner.
• Technical Writing and editing of Game Design Documents (GDD).
• Administrative managerial tasks such as the biweekly reports, meetings and calendar updates.
Multimedia Specialist & Public Relations Support,
JTIEC and Team Orlando, Orlando, FL
• Supported in coordination of events such as the Defense GameTech User’s Conference, and IITSEC’s Serious Games Showcase and Challenge (SGSChallenge).
• Created, designed and maintained the SGSChallege and gametech website (www.sgschallenge.com and www.teamorlando.com/gametech).
• Designed numerous marketing posters and brochures for conference distribution.
• Created and designed graphics utilizing, Adobe Creative Suite and Power Point.
• Support in building the Team Orlando Island in Second Life.
• Marketing Data collection and statistic analyzing.
Technical Writer and Graphic Arts Specialist,
JDIF Northrop Grumman Corporation, Orlando, FL
• Technical writing and editing of outgoing government documentation in standardized template using Microsoft Word.
• Writing and Editing of numerous users manuals for Military Training Software and Technology using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Testing of Government Software for bugs.
• Data collection and documentation from the Engineering Staff, for delivery to the customer.
• Webmaster for the Serious Games Showcase Challenge (SGS&C) utilizing Dreamweaver, Flash and CSS Presented marketing and communication strategies with PowerPoint and Dreamweaver for GameTech Conference and SGS&C.
Graphic Designer, Northrop Grumman Corporation,
Orlando and Melbourne, FL
• Created, and maintained document graphics for the Distributed Mission Training (DMT) program Maintained versioning and revision control of the graphics library and art log.
• Negotiated with external pre-press and printing companies for production requirements.
• Created and supported Work Authorization Database (implemented using Access) Designed independently and effectively to communicate ideas in written and visual ways.
• Created visual and print ideas for advertising and marketing by using Adobe Creative Suite.
• Editing of Technical writing documents to the customer.
Brevard Community College, Small Business Development Center,
• Supported coordination and delivery of events such as the Women’s conference and Veterans conference for local small businesses
• Created invoices and maintained accounting records within QuickBooks
• Assisted managing director with scheduling and other administrative duties
• Such as maintaining files, database input, compiling of informational and marketing brochures and pamphlets.
Advertisements can be seen in:
Axis Magazine, Issues March 2007 through December 2008
Orlando Weekly, May-June 2008 issues
Orlando Sentinel’s Metromix
Ten4 (Team Orlando’s Monthly Newsletter)
DHSS International Defense and Homeland Security Simulation workshop – 2015 – Defense and first responders leverage virtual technology taking it to the EDGE.
GameTech User’s Conference – 2010 Formatting Mobile Game Graphics
IFEST 2010 – Presenting Charge – A Pricing Game, and Acquisition Proposition
I/ITSEC (Demonstrations) – 2008-2010 Serious Games Showcase and Challenge Support and What is Transmedia?
GameTech User’s Conference – 2011 Applying Transmedia Principles to Training
Present – Slice Creative Network
Present – National Association of Photoshop Professionals
Present – Serious Games Showcase & Challenge IPT committee
Present – University of Central Florida Alumni Association
2002-2014 – Odyssey of the Mind Volunteer
Creative Problem Solving Coach (2002-2005) and Judge (2005-2011)
2004- Kappa Kappa Gamma
Artlando 2014, 2015, 2016
Cocoa Beach Art Festival 2015
Thorton Park Side walk Festival Feb 2015
Uptown Altamonte Art Festival 2014
Orlando Folk Festival 2014